Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well,today is certainly better than last night.I went to bed at 5:30,put my eye mask on,pulled the covers over my head and prayed for the waves of nausea to pass me by.As a sufferer of POTS(Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) there are multiple daily maladies that come into play.The biggest for me is getting up from a sitting or a laying position.I sort of feel like Alice must have when she went down the rabbit hole!The room swims and my heart does double time.I got really sick about 2 years ago when I got mono,since then my life has sort of spiraled out of control.Enough for today's posting.Tomorrow I will tell you more on how I came to be(hehe) a POT head.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I LOVE it :D so excited to keep reading your posts Loop! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete