Wednesday, September 29, 2010

17 hours of sleep!!!

Those that know me well,or follow my blog,know my son is trying to recover from a 4 month long bout of mono,that ate up his entire summer,and it's starting on the school year.He did make it a couple of weeks at school,but then the exhaustion set in and he was lost.He missed 2 days last week,and 3 days this week,with a Dr appt in the morning,to see what is going on with him.I let him rest yesterday morning,knowing he would wake up while I was in town with my mom doing errands....he slept until 2:15 pm yesterday afternoon,going to bed at 9 :00 pm the night before,17 straight hours of sleep!I don't think he has ever slept that long in his whole life!At this point I am very concerned about his health,and if there are underlying health issues involved.This is supposed to be the best time of his life,the carefree fun time.I hate mono,and I hate that this is the second time in 3 years that he has had it.I will update the blog once I get home from the Dr in the morning(ha,it already is the morning)and see what is going on with my # 1 son.

No comments:

Post a Comment