Monday, January 24, 2011

A Brief Update.

Today's not a feel good kind of day for me,so I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet.Last week was my disability hearing before a Judge.I was so scared going into it.He was such a kind and compassionate man!After my hearing he asked to speak with my lawyer.I waited in the hall.My lawyer came out a few moments later,and said :"This very rarely ever happens,but the Judge told me to tell you he was ruling in your favor,and to tell you you are a warrior"I just started crying.You hear about so many people getting disability that don't need it,finally the system works for someone who does need it!I still have to wait for the official ruling to come in the mail,but finally that chapter of my life is over!
Next we had Willows birthday on Thursday.We had spaghetti and cake.We decorated the house,and all the girls wore tiaras!Her party was Saturday,at the local roller rink.She had  some friends,and her sweetie"Nathan" and a fun time was had by all.I never realized how much energy 7 year old's have!Then her best friend Keeley spent the night and we had giggling in the house until well after 1:00 am.I tried to re-coop yesterday but the house was just too loud.Julia,our guest from South Korea will be leaving to go home this Sunday.I will miss her greatly.I am sure it will be awhile before we see each other again.I know she is going to be a success in whatever she does in life.
Thats all for now,the kids have left for school,I'm taking a shower and hopping into a warm bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment