Monday, February 21, 2011

Week from Hell

Well,I didn't think I would make it,but I survived one of the worst weeks I have had in a hell of a long time.Seemed like the week took forever to get by.My heart has been aching,not to mention I think I used 3 boxes of kleenex up!Anyway,the point here beingmis that,I'm a little banged up,but I made it,thanks to my great friends.You all know who you are,and one in particular,who is amazing in my book.No judging,no blowing me off,just a lot of listening,and support.All of you helped get me here.Thanks so much.

So,now we are focusing on the BIG Branson"DanceMakers' competition for Willow.She is in two different dance numbers,and I'm sure the competition will be stiff.On another note,we get to stay at the "Chateau on the Lakes" resort,which looks pretty swanky!I will be sure to take some pics,the view looks breathtaking.Mom is coming with me,Thank God!!We are leaving Friday at noon,and will be home Sunday night.I am taking the laptop.Us parents are going to have a LOT of downtime,since when the girls are not in competition,they will be in dance classes.Willow is going to be tired out come Sunday night.;o) She will be great I know,that girl can shake her tail feathers,and everything else too.

As for me,I woke up today feeling pretty dizzy,and groggy,and sort of out of it,the kids are home since it's a school hoilday,but I'm trying to stay down on the couch as much as I can.I havent felt like this in a long time,sort of like I'm drunk,my balance is off..just not feeling good.Lots of aches lately.I am continuing to do my daily Yoga stretching,it does make me feel good,and I know its good for my body.

Not much new to report.I see my family dr tomorow for a follow up on my meds.Hope that appt goes well.I have been in such a state this past week,I dont know how I will be in his office.

TTFN,will update after Branson.....cant wait to see my baby rock out!Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a bad week, but always know that your friends are here for you no matter what the situation. We don't have to know what's going on for us to be there. That's what friends are for. I hope things get better for you soon and will be praying for you and your family.

    I hope Willow has an awesome time this weekend and that you are able to enjoy it also. Take plenty of pics so we can share in your beautiful little girl's exciting experience. I wish her luck in everything she does.

    I hope you have a great report from the doctor today, and please know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to here how Willow does! She's going to kick butt of course! hehe. Blah to the dizzies!!! Try to rest lots if you can in low lighting to take the stress of your eyes. *big hugs* and good luck with the doc. hun!

    ReplyDelete